SMART Mobility Enterprise
Who would be interested?
- Entrepreneurs would be interested in MobiPrize because it rewards and promotes ventures related to advancing New Mobility and provides a network of like-minded entrepreneurs.
- Big Business would be interested in MobiPrize because it identifies innovative new solutions and business models and responds to and shapes trends and demands for a growing emerging New Mobility market.
- Academics would be interested in MobiPrize because it brings together projects from around the world that are working on Sustainable Transportation solutions, uncovering new approaches and pointing to needed research and education in this growing field.
- International Development professionals would be interested in MobiPrize because it catalogs sustainable transportation solutions arising from emerging demands and shifting demographics, and relates to larger trends in urban living and access to goods and services.
- Investors would be interested in MobiPrize because the wide base of candidates represents not only an exciting investment opportunity but also an opportunity for the betterment of their communities through sustainable transportation.
- Human Rights advocates would be interested in MobiPrize because it fosters innovations across the board, all over the world, from every walk of life in need of transportation solutions.
Percentage of people in the world now living in cities: 50, and growing.Also growing: the aging population, climate change, social inequity, traffic congestion, and pollution, all affecting the poor and vulnerable even more deeply. In a context like this we just can’t think about transportation the way we used to. Response? “Innovation without regard to resources currently controlled.” Despite all odds, and from every corner of the world, cutting edge services, products, modes, technologies, infrastructures, designs, and systems are emerging to move us a just little closer to more livable, caring communities and more vital and sustainable economies.
Now Back to the PRIZE!
If you are an entrepreneur with a venture that advances New Mobility, you can apply for the prize.
- cash prizes
- a trip to an event to receive the prize
- dedicated time with top notch entrepreneurial mentors
How to Apply?
You submit your MOBI Award and EnterPrize Registry application by completing the online form in English. Feel free to move the judges with images, passion, and poetry. Also include hard facts and figures (in the space allotted of course). We very much prefer that you submit online. But if you really cannot, please send by registered mail to: SMART EnterPrize MOBI Award and EnterPrize Register, C/O UMTRI, 2901 Baxter Road, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48190-2150.
Applications start February 1,2013 midnight Eastern Standard Time (EST) and entries must be submitted (either received online or postmarked) by March 15, 2013 at midnight Eastern Standard Time (EST) to be eligible. Meanwhile you will need to prepare the ground for obtaining appropriate visa documents in anticipation of winning the prize.
A short form of all submissions will be added to the SMART Mobility EnterPrize Registry of New Mobility Ventures. Your listing will appear online for potential clients, partners, and customers to see. This is why you are always a winner. Note however, that entries that do not meet legal requirements, or that are not “up and running” registered businesses will be not be listed or will be removed from the Registry.
A diverse, diligent, and objective judging advisory team will filter, sort, cull and select a short list from the submitted entries.
It will then be submitted to the “Panel of Final Judges” who will select the three winners.
- Adding value (social, environmental, economic) and connecting seamlessly to the overall transportation sys, serving the urban poor, encouraging young entrepreneurship
Visit to NGOregistry.com
or email to: email@example.com to register your NGO in to The Global NGO Registry for FREE.
[ www.proposalrepository.com ]